Super StreetFighter C4 Transmission '70-'82 (289, 302, 351C, 351W) Small Bellhousing Bolt Pattern (sold separately)
The Super StreetFighter™ Transmissions bridge the gap between the StreetFighter® series and full competition transmissions. This version (Ford Small Block C4 Part# 511205) is intended for normally aspirated vehicles powered by engines producing up to 825 horsepower. Featuring some of the same benefits as our StreetFighter® Transmissions but with certain upgrades, the Super StreetFighter™ offers both manual and automatic shift options to give you the power and shifts you want for the strip or easy driving for the street.
Features & Benefits:
- Extreme performance clutches and nitrided steel plates for enhanced performance
- Extra-wide powerbands, where available, provide greater torque capacity, and more positive shifts & band apply
- Larger diameter servos increase band pressure which means more force on flex bands
- New sprags/roller clutches (upgraded in particular models – call for applications), enhanced hard parts and improved lubrication system
- Includes a chrome-plated transmission pan with embossed TCI® logo
- Increased thrust capacity and higher line pressure for extra firm shifts & greater torque capacity with less slippage
Available Packages with Trans. Part# 511205:
- All Packages Include Trans, Converter, Dipstick & Fluid (Bellhousing Sold Separately)
If additional information is needed we are available to answer questions via phone or email. Please visit our Contact Us page.