Nitrided High Energy Steel Rocker Arms: Chevy; 3/8", 1.6 Ratio
These nitrided COMP Cams® High Energy™ Steel Stud Mount Rocker Arms designed for Chevy V8 265-400 applications feature a 3/8" stud diameter and 1.6 ratio. High Energy™ Rockers help eliminate the noise and slop associated with older worn and high mileage stock rocker arms. With a long slot for higher than stock lift camshafts, these rocker arms are an excellent replacement choice for engine rebuilds using either stock or High Energy Camshafts™.
These rockers have been nitrided to increase surface hardness for improved initial and long-term wear characteristics. The nitriding process increases hardness by causing an infusion of nitrogen molecules into the material’s surface. This improves both the lubricity and wear resistance of the material.
- Excellent replacement rocker arms for engine rebuilds with a stock or High Energy Camshaft™
- Help to eliminate noise and slop associated with worn or high mileage stock rocker arms
- Include adjusting nuts and pivot balls where required
- Feature a long slot for higher than stock lift camshafts
- Nitrided rocker arms designed for higher spring pressures and hardened pushrods