Designed for the serious full-tree bracket racer, TCI® Transbrake Transmissions deliver the quickest and most consistent reaction times in the business. These transmissions are blueprinted and built one unit at a time to ensure that you get quality parts. Designed for horsepower ranges of up to 750 horsepower, they are able to withstand the rigorous use of week-to-week racing and back-to-back passes. Available in both reverse and standard patterns (on select models only); Pro Tree versions are available and have a “neutral” reverse for safety.
- Full manual valve bodies with full race clutches & bands allow for quicker shift timing and the ability to run higher line pressures than with an automatic shift transmission
- Higher line pressure makes it more difficult for clutches to slip under high loads
- Oversized sprags & races (where applicable) increase holding capacity; steel hubs increase durability & strength
- Improved lubrication system increases amount of fluid sent to planetaries and internals
- Designed to handle up to 750 HP
Part # 312500 Specifics:
- Revese Shift Pattern
- Includes Part# 327900 (Stock drum, HD sprag assembly)
- 6" tailshaft
If additional information is needed we are available to answer questions via phone or email. Please visit our Contact Us page.