For computer controlled transmissions, nothing beats the new TCI® EZ-TCU™ by FAST™. No software, laptop or tuning experience is required. Simply install this new transmission control unit according to the enclosed instructions, and then start the system by answering the simple Setup Wizard questions on the included hand-held unit. It’s that easy; the EZ-TCU™ does all the work for you!
The EZ-TCU™ is fully configured and ready to run right out of the box – no tuning necessary. But for those who demand customization, the unit is also optionally fully programmable based on load, speed and rpm. TCI® and FAST™ engineers took a page from the very successful FAST™ EZ-EFI® Self Tuning Fuel Injection System and designed the EZ-TCU™ programming interface to be completely intuitive. There is no real expertise needed if you want to custom program your calibration. The EZ-TCU™ is capable of real-time switchable calibrations, which allows for multiple setups. Run one calibration on the way to the track, and then with the push of a button, have a more aggressive setup ready for the race. The multiple shift modes include full manual mode for using bump or paddle shifters.
Compatible with most popular GM transmissions, including the 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 4L80E and 4L85E, and the TCI® 6x Six-Speed Transmission. The EZ-TCU™ allows for maximum electronic control over shift points, shift firmness and shift speed. Self diagnostics allow users of every skill level to fully utilize the EZ-TCU™. The complete kit includes the transmission control unit, hand-held unit and wiring harness.
- Maximum electronic control over shift points, shift firmness and shift speed
- No software, laptop or experience needed
- Completely intuitive programming interface or optional fully programmablebased on load, speed and rpm
- Multiple shift modes include full manual mode
- Included hand-held can operate as electronic dash
- Includes transmission control unit, hand-held and wiring harness
- Compatible with popular GM transmissions, including 4L60E, 4L65E,4L70E, 4L80E, 4L85E and the TCI® 6x Six-Speed